The Nurture Network is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing for an information product or our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we collect
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our information products and services.
- We may periodically send you newsletters, promotional emails about new information products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
If we send you newsletters by emails or promotional emails these will contain an unsubscribe link, if you click on that link your information will be removed from the relevant mailing list.
Disclosure of your Information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in only two situations:
- In the event that we sell or buy our business or assets to a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. This site has security measures in place to protect the information we collect online. However, the transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure so we cannot accept responsibility for this.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before submitting any personal date to it.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request you make may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet out costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact [email protected]