If you want to really get into the nitty-gritty and learn how to launch and grow your startup, or the business you work in, then this is the best option for you.
This will be an action-packed 3 days where you will learn not just the marketing theory from blue-chip trained Christina, but also the practical application. Christina has been working with startups and ambitions SMEs for years, and has launched and grown two of her own tech startups too (exiting one in 2015) – so she knows first hand how tough it can be to get going and get traction. That’s why this intensive 3 day bootcamp will have you actually applying the theory, and the marketing tactics you learn, so that you finish the three days with a marketing plan of action for your business or startup idea that you can take away and apply straight away. Don’t worry if you don’t have a business yet or are just working out a business idea – this course will get you on the right track for pre-launch and launch.
This bootcamp has 9 modules across 3 days which will cover:
- The key principles for effectively marketing your business
- How to assess your business idea and how to identify a profitable market segment
- Build a picture of your target customer so that you can design a marketing plan to reach them
- Startup branding and how to create a brand that people love on a budget
- How to create a prioritised marketing plan that will grow your business even with zero budget
- Arm you with some tools and templates to practically apply everything you learn to your business
- Direct, tangible advice on marketing tactics so you can go out and reach new customers
This will be an interactive masterclass, so come prepared to get stuck in, and you’ll go away with a wealth of ideas and a clear plan of how to market your business. This course is CIPD accredited and also taught by Christina to UCL student entrepreneurs.
The bootcamp runs quarterly and spaces are limited as we allow no more than 8 in a class. This allows everybody in the class to get 1-2-1 coaching and marketing advice specific to your business across the three days from Christina. All this teaching, coaching and the course materials and startup marketing templates to take-away to use again and again, comes for an investment of £595 per person.
Course feedback from other entrepreneurs and business owners starting out with marketing:
100% Excellent or Very good rating
“Christina was great, very engaging”
“The activities helped us understand the ideas more & see how to build up [my] own marketing plan”
“The exercises & team activities really helped to solidify what we learned”
“We learned so much, it was very comprehensive for such a short time”