The Bootstrap Broadcast – Nov 2017
Christmas can mean everything starts to get eerily quiet if you’re a B2B business OR if you’re a product-based B2C business it can be the extreme opposite and represent one of the most lucrative sales period of your year! With our little gift-finding project UnderWraps it feels a bit like a run-away train and we’re trying to define some sense of structure in the chaos, so the theme this month is all around this so we can all make the most of this sales period. From Facebook Offers to Social Media contests and sales emails to try – we’ve got avenues for everyone.
The newsletter is always [I hope!] packed full of resources, courses & events to grow startups of all sizes – inspired by questions from those I teach or work with, or from things we’ve encountered at the coal face of our own startup adventures. Here’s some of the resources included this month:
Facebook Offers is a great way to incentivize your fans and turn them into customers for Christmas. Click here to read how you can start offering online and in-store offers.
If you’re looking for a little inspiration on how to drive extra revenue this month dive into these affordable Christmas promotion ideas. Have a read.
- [Strategy] – Get the creative juices flowing with these 27 strategies to ensure you take advantage of the Christmas period – have a read
- [Social] – We all have a small (or non-existent) marketing and advertising budget, right? Here’s how to make your business look big on social media
- [Content] – 10 top tips to utilise Christmas to boost your reach and engagement via content. Read here!
- [Email] – Three quick things you can do to maximise your email marketing this festive season. Read more here
- [SEO] – Is Christmas part of your digital marketing strategy? Promote your business this Christmas with these 4 tips
- [Sales] – How can we use Christmas emails to boost sales? Have a look at these creative examples here
Resources, course and events:
- [Event] – Can you do good and run a business? Sure you can, and this event will share how. Look no further than these social good entrepreneurs
- [Event] – Have impact and boost your gravitas effectively to improve your performance in any professional situation via this educational event. Check it out here
- [Course] – Learn how to scale-up and grow with the Innovating for Growth programme
- Elizabeth Arden: from bookkeeper to the wealthiest woman in the world – FIX
- The risk, ambiguity and true uncertainty of entrepreneurship! – FIX
- The decision to get started – it’s the most important bit - FIX
Be sure to get the full Bootstrap Broadcast every month in your inbox by signing up here: