We’ve been working with several startups this month on branding and building that sense of meaning from the very start. A brand story can help you convincingly sell into the press, inspire your team and inspire customers – so how do you get it right? Our first pick-a-mix piece below has some amazing examples from new brands we all know. In the meantime, be sure to dive into the Two-Minute Tactic this month to keep up to date with Facebook’s latest change.
The newsletter is always [I hope!] packed full of resources, courses & events to grow startups of all sizes – inspired by questions from those I teach or work with, or from things we’ve encountered at the coal face of our own startup adventures. Here’s some of the resources included this month:
Are you fast enough for Facebook? Facebook announced an update to its algorithm that will favour sites with speedy load times on mobile. Read more.
10 top tips from Startup CEO’s and VC’s to answer your difficult pitch deck questions. A great read even if you’re not raising right now. Have a read.
- [Branding] – Dig Deeper? The secret to gripping brand narratives – have a read
- [Social] – 4 Strategies to renew, refresh, and recycle content for bigger reach here
- [Content] – 7 More evergreen content ideas for your blog: See Part 2 here!
- [SEO] – How to keep SEO in mind when blogging without being annoying, read more
- [Startup story] – Sebastien Marion shares his naught to exit story, what he learned playing the startup game! Have a read
- [Sales] – 10 steal-worthy sales page strategies for turning visitors into customers here
Resources, course and events:
- [Resource] – Learn how others did it with these 138 startup marketing case studies
- [Event] – Crafting brands for our modern age with The Think Collective Forum – Bootstrap Broadcast readers can get 20% off with code BootstrapBroadcast
- [Event] – Learn how to overcome the barriers to your own success here with Aimee Teesdale
- 17 small actions that will make your work day incredibly meaningful! – FIX
- 5 handy tricks to truly achieve a work life balance! – FIX
- Finding a co-founder – when to do it and how to do it - FIX
Be sure to get the full Bootstrap Broadcast every month in your inbox by signing up here: